MARKETING & SUSTAINABILITY
MAN 440 - UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
This course is an elective course for undergraduate level 4th grade students. It's offered in the spring semester in International Trade and Logistics and International Business Management departments.
The course focuses on four main aspects:
1. the meaning of sustainability and definitions of the concept,
2. relationship between sustainability & marketing,
3. using a unique 3D digital platform to understand and experience sustainability applications by organizations
4. work as a virtual team in an international project. The main emphasis is on an integrated understanding of sustainability issues and how organizations and businesses act in this sense.
There are two elements to the assessment of this module.
1. Portfolio of Assignments (%30)
2. Final Project & Report (%70)